Thursday, November 01, 2007

Halloween

What a fun Halloween. I really enjoyed the Day-Light Savings this year. We usually are trick or treating in the dark. This year it was light until 6:30. After trunk-or-treating from 5:00 - 6:00, I dropped off Jenny to go trick-or-treating with Ashley Reed (friend from school). David took Lydia and the soccer team around the neighborhood. They got home at 7:30 for donuts and hot chocolate, and to pass out candy while I took Jack up the street. He was the funniest kid. He ran from house to house, and always said "Happy Halloween."


By the way, Dave and I have been playing indoor soccer with a team made up of soccer parents. We won our first game Saturday (October 27). And Monday night I got my first goal! Dave passed the ball to me, I shot it, and it went in! The other goal during the game was off another shot of mine that was a little wide.

No comments: